The From Sunday Collection
A collection of our latest releases.
It's hard to write a summary but I guess the underlying theme of our wines is, wines we want to drink. They are all fresh. All flavourful. All unique. I think they show just how delicious wine can be. More info on their individual pages.
The pack changes regularly depending on what we have recently released. The current pack includes
- 1 x Capella Fiano - Deliciously fresh Fiano from Langhorne Creek
- 1 x Palloncino Processco, sparkling summer refreshment from Murray Darling NSW
- 1 x From Sunday "Carbonic" - 100% carbonic macerated Pinot Gris from Orange, NSW
- 1 x Lucky's Pinot Grigio from Murray Darling in NSW
- 1 x Milla Pinot Noir - Super fresh and juicy Pinot Noir from Adelaide Hills
- 1 x Lucky's Syrah/Pinot Noir - Bad boy blend from the Hunter Valley, NSW
All the wines are from sustainably farmed vineyards, made with minimal intervention, fermented with indigenous yeasts, no additions, minimal fining and filtering. You may get some sediment.